There can be a variety of reasons that a trail camera does not transmit photos or video. Use the list below to try to troubleshoot the issue,
- Ensure that the camera’s batteries are installed correctly and that all batteries are full charge.
- Check that the antenna is tight and in good working order.
- Format the SD card and try again.
- When starting up the device, check to be sure the network or signal bars show the signal. Move the camera 50 ft and try again.
- Check your data usage to ensure that you have data left.
- Move the camera closer to the area you are wanting to monitor.
If you are still having issues with the camera, reach out to support.